Music Photo Artist, Tim Vahsholtz, has been producing video for over 20 years, and has won Emmy’s, The New York Festivals World Gold Medal, Videographer Awards, The Aurora Awards, Tellys and others.
The rate card for music video packages is as follows:
Basic “In Studio” music video. $595
- 1 hour of shoot time, plus set up, with 1 camera.
- 4 takes of you performing your song in a studio setting to an already produced track or semi-live.
- Editing the best scenes of those takes together into one clip.
- Addition of name and song title.
- Mastered out to DVD and versions for YouTube and/or Vimeo.
“In Studio” plus on location scene. $1995 (Package above plus an additional scene on location.)
- 1 additional half day of on location video production with 1 camera.
- 1 full day of edit time, max 10 hours.
- (Additional edit hours > 10 at $95 hr.)
Music Video production on location: From $2695*
- 2 cameras at half day rate, with operators.
- 2 full days editing
- (Additional edit hours > 20 at $95 hr.)
- Full day rates and additional support quoted as needed.
LIVE Performance Video Production: From 2995*
- up to 60 minutes of recorded material from your performance*
- 2 HD cameras with operators
- 3rd stationary camera
- possible drum cam
- Edited finished program
- DVD master
Custom packages available. Email for details and a personalized quote.